- The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and most Saturdays from 8:30 am to 3 pm. The office closes daily from 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm for lunch. Visits are by appointment only.
- If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your appointment please notify the office. Over 15 minutes late is considered a no-show and you may be asked to _reschedule.
- All no-shows maybe assessed a $50 fee for office visits and a $100 fee for a procedure visit. A no-show is considered an appointment not canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment time.
- We occasionally will have emergencies that may necessitate rescheduling or changing the time of your appointment. Every effort will be made to keep this to a minimum. Please make sure that we have accurate ways to reach you and perhaps a cell phone number so that we _can communicate last minute changes.
- Our office maintains a 24-hour answering service for emergencies. If your matter is urgent, please call the office and the on-call provider will respond to you.
- As always, if you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911. You may also call the hospital emergency room or labor and delivery with questions.
- Valid insurance or payment is required at the time of services. Fees for all non-covered services, deductibles, co-pays or co-insurances will be collected at the time of service.
- Please allow 5-7 working days for our office to complete all forms. Completing forms may be subject to fees.
- We cannot discuss results in-depth over the phone. If after reviewing a result from our website you have questions, please schedule an appointment.
Online Health Record Access
- View your available lab results
- View and request refills on medication
- View your vital signs, blood pressure, weight, etc. from past visits
- Send and receive messages to and from our office
- View your demographic & insurance information and update as needed
- Request appointments
Please allow 24 hours for a response to any messages.
After logging in for the first time please change your password.
In-office registration is required.